Friday, June 11, 2004

My Wish....

i do not know anymore what to think.... i do not know how long can i hold on...

something came into my mind.... someone who have taught me, to write your wish... a wish that you would want to pray to God, and then keep it where no one else could read so that, your wish will come true...

sounds silly, but i just did that a while ago... in a "high tech" form that is... (i've typed it down and have placed a password) because am in desperate need... and i hope when i wake up, things will gonna be fine.... things will go back to where it was... like nothing happened...

hours ago, i held in my hand something that matters to me so much.... the very first "love letter" i got from my love... and i have closed my eyes, to savor the feeling of how it was before... how simple life is... how proud i was for being me, for being the significant other of my love....

to those who would be able to read this, even if we hardly know each other, somehow i hope you'd be able to pray for me... and thanks in advance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home