Saturday, April 17, 2004

when you are surrounded by users...

Most of us, has so many friends.... But sad to say, only handful are those who are true... How I really hate friends(???) who would just use you... Even if they would not fail to thank you, there would be times that just for your mistake, just one mistake.... Those good things you've done for them will be forgotten or will not be thought of... That's what I really hate about it... For just a single mistake, for just a simple flaw, you'll be judged at as a BAD PERSON... Okay, since those people whom I thought were my friends(???), think of me that way, then so be it! It seems that they enjoy seing me that way...

I cried this afternoon because of an incident, that a friend(???) of mine assumed that I was angry, shoving them away when two of them went to the place where I live in... I cried because of HURT & ANGER.... Because that friend(???) of mine made another someone, text me a foul message... FOR JUST ONE TIME THAT THEY WE'RE NOT ACCOMODATED, THEY GOT MAD AT ME.... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! After the countless times I've helped those people, with JUST ONE INCIDENT became mad at me!!!! REALLY, MAD.... *sigh*

Thank GOD I've got BETTER FRIENDS than them... I don't know with those "user-friends(???)...They even see themselves as GOD fearing , but they're ALL CRAP.... all they would always think of is WHAT THEY CAN GET FROM OTHERS.... I somehow feel regretting that I've known them & regretting for being their friend... No matter how PAINFUL the incident happened and no matter how ANGRY I am about them, I am still KIND enough not to regret those GOOD things I've shared/given to them because, I'VE BEEN A FRIEND TO THEM WITH ALL MY HEART & MADE THEM HAPPY WITH ALL MY HEART ALSO...

Anyway, out of what happened, I've learned..... TO BE WISER IN CHOOSING MY FRIENDS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home