Thursday, April 29, 2004

apologies...

i deserve to be stoned to death for commiting TOO MUCH mistakes... hurting someone i love TOO BAD... no one knows how much pain i'm having right now.... everyone's too busy to notice... everyone's to busy to ask if i'm okay or whatever... anyway, here goes my apologies for those people i've hurt, for those people i owe... for the people i've known as my friends... for those people who hate me so much...

for the friends of M...
am so, so, so sorry for hurting your dearest friend... for being such an unworthy person for him... sorry, but i really love him... i guess it may be too much.... sorry... sorry if i'm such a mean person towards your friend... but am really trying so hard to make things better & do things right... i know or rather I FEEL that you people know so much about US already... i've asked two of you, who said "no" for my question.... need not explain...need not lie to me also... i understand, how you hold dear your friendship with M. it's not that am thinking too much, but it's REALLY what i feel... but i assure you people, am really trying my best to be a better person, it's just that..... am having problems with myself... i don't know really, but i guess M is just too perfect for me.... and somehow, how i wish all of you have known my reasons, my heartaches, my side to understand more what i'm really going through...

for those friends who hate me so much....
sorry... sorry if you people hate me so much... sorry for being mean... for being horrible at times... am sorry that you've known someone like me...


for everyone...
am deeply sorry... and it's all up to you if you'll forgive me or not.... feel free to judge me if that's what you want... but before you do, why don't you empathize first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home