Sunday, February 15, 2004

Different Levels....

Just wondering lately... if you & your special someone aren't meeting on the same level, how could things ever work out??? I don't want to be blamed that I give too much or even love too much... Because it's who I am.... The person I became... In the past, I've lots of regrets... specially when it comes to showing my love & concern.... From then on, I learned to "Seize The Day".... I don't wanna end up regretting that I wasn't able to give or love...

When it comes to friends, when I say "I am with you on this one..."
I really mean it.... I am always someone you can count on by your side..... Even to my love.... Yet, whenever I am in a position that I need the support & all, am on my own... and it really makes me sad... It's like, he doesn't believe in me that I can really make things happen with my kind of strategy.... then I'll be blamed for being insecure.... ugh...... and also be blamed for comparing things.... Now, how can I be proud of myself, when am left all alone???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home