Sunday, February 22, 2004

Finally, It's About Time...

I just woke up, and now am blogging myself away.... Last night, I was to able to see things clearly... I was able to see where exactly I am.... And nothing will happen if I'll just cry myself to sleep everynight and do nothing... It's about time I do something, it's about time I move on.....

I feel very lonely as I move on... Well, because am the only one supporting myself and thank God I've chosen to move on with my life than to end it... Yes, am thinking of killing myself since I cannot feel anymore my importance in this life.... I can hardly feel that I am needed...

I thank so much my new friend who have helped me see my way through... He made me realize that I can still do things supported or not... My new friend, thanks for believing in me... It really matters to me since, we hardly know each other, yet you believe in me...

Well, am going back now to who I am years ago... someone who would just stay quiet... someone with fewer friends, yet contented with it... All that matters to me now, is to have friends who can really accept who I really am... I am really so tired of pleasing everyone, so it's about time I lay low... It's about time I rest myself from so many things that will only hurt me....

I remember, before I started working, the last person who have interviewed me is the school's guidance councilor.... She said, I can survive even if am alone.... After hearing that, I really did not mind it at all...Yet, deep inside, I realized... That there's still this old me inside....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home