Friday, December 03, 2004

you just got to work for it...

In life, when you really want something important to you you really have to work for it... and sometimes it would even take blood, sweat and tears just to get whatever you want...

Just when I WAS so happy about getting married and all, suddenly there's this problem that would come to test your patience and determination on something... here's the situation:

My beloved's brother is also getting married this month and, we were suggesting to have a double wedding... The girl's parents did not agree and I was told by my beloved, that her parents will really get mad if they would find out that me and my beloved will get married on the same year. JUST BECAUSE OF THE DAMN SUPERSTITION THEY BELIEVE IN, WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR WEDDING A SECRET!!! I am in rage and so much HURT by that fact.... The fact that I CANNOT tell our friends about it... I CANNOT tell to my Beloved's siblings... I CANNOT share it to some significant people whom I want to share with... I CANNOT even wear my wedding ring... WE CANNOT even celebrate the wedding... My Mom is going back to New Jersey on the 17th and we do not know when will she be able to go back here in the Philippines... Anyone out there feels how I feel right now??? It's so painful... To think this happens only ONCE IN A LIFETIME and here's the f***** situation we're into... To think that we are even matured enough this is what we have to face...

But if there's no other choice, I guess I have to face it after all and God knows what's next... As for me, one thing is for sure... I WILL CRY BECAUSE OF SADNESS ON THE DAY OF MY WEDDING... actually, I am also crying right now because this is really painful for me... someone out there, please say something or suggest something that me and my beloved can do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home