Friday, December 03, 2004

disappointed...

Everything got cold all of a sudden than made me ask something that I wrote it in my e-mail for him... Then he told me his reason (or I think it's an alibi) that he's too busy to go online... Even if I told him that what I e-mailed him is something really important... I continued to text him until I stopped since he's not replying to any of my text messages... Not until I texted him about my family problem so he replied... then he texted just hours ago, asking how are things going... Then, he got sarcastic with my reply that he does not have time to date... And that's when I told him, "Enough said... Thanks for everything and I'll never text you again... Sorry for texting you, I realized I was just bothering you." And things ended there... He did not replied to that...

What I am feeling right now, is that I am mad, sad and disappointed.... Mad because he got so sarcastic... Which I least expected or maybe it's all because I just don't know him much since it has been years we haven't seen each other... Sad because I would not want to end this way... NEVER... He really is a special friend that I have because even if we lost contact from time to time, his concern is always genuine... Disappointed because I never have thought he would do something like that... He assured me of so many things... Yet, after those things, here we are... like enemies... To think that Christmas is fast approaching... I feel so sad that his heart got cold towards me that our friendship has no room anymore in his heart... it's so sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home