Saturday, July 14, 2007

depressed...can someone save me???

it just started with not having a good and happy weekend... until everything got bigger to the point that i can't take things anymore when someone else is also mad... and that someone else was suppose to understand me... yet i guess he didn't... i know both of us have problems but... how about me? everytime am in a bad mood, i am not being understoond and not even given the priviledge to at least let me be for i cannot laugh because i don't feel like it... how can i be happy with things when i can no longer breathe because of the so many things to do, the fact that i can't even enjoy my weekend because i have no time for it... weekend matters to me because i work everyday... i don't even have a social life anymore... i don't even have that kind of best friend who can understand my situation right now...

i know for a fact that, your better half is suppose to be your best friend at the same time... but it's not happening to me... i have MYSELF as my best friend and only me can understand myself...

i've got no one to turn to... no one to cry on to...

4 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

I know how you feel. i have been separated from the ones i love since the end of march and have yet to know when we will be together.Plus the fact that i am disabled and my funds are about gone. habg in there and remember 3 things.father son holy spirit love

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Well, here i thought i was feeling down and bummed out, then i read your blog and realize there are lots of other people more depressed than me.
I'm sorry you feel this way, just know that you aren't alone. Nobody truly is...just seek out some friends. If you don't think you have, then make new friends!
Sometimes nobody can save you...or at least we shouldn't have to expect that. It's life and it's a test of our strength. Only we can save ourselves.
Turn to God...He is the only one who can truly save.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home