Wednesday, May 03, 2006

“jokes are half meant…”

It’s really difficult to be okay when the one you love most hurts you… He started it with a joke… A joke that i find it so personal… YOU want to know why I got mad and hurt?

YOU say you’re status is “complicated”? Who’s the one bearing the child? (yes people, I am pregnant…) Do you think it would be easy for me to say to the one I met a month ago that I am pregnant? Yes, I wasn’t able to tell him… Because I feel I’d “complicate” the situation more between me and him…

YOU should be thankful you still enjoy and have privilege to go out and be with the people you want to be with while I can’t… I know I’ve given you this freedom but in return you say you’re in a complicated situation??? What’s so complicated with that? Have you even thought of what others would think when the see that “complicated” stuff in your profile? Yes you say it’s JUST friendster but what you indicated is not JUST a joke… specially when the people doesn’t know that it’s just a joke, you’re the ONLY person who knows that’s it’s a joke…

That’s why I told you to THINK before marrying me because for me, that isn’t a joke… What would YOU feel if I’m the one who would tell the people that am in a complicated situation??? Gee, you are still the old you who only cares of your OWN reputation… I NEVER asked you to marry me as soon as possible or just because am bearing our child… Sorry that I’ve placed you in a complicated situation…

YOU said that sorry is not always enough... So don’t rush me to be okay with you… YOU know that I am emotional and sensitive… I am sorry but this is not something I can just laugh away and forget immediately…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home