Saturday, October 15, 2005

when love begins to fade away...

i do not wear a ring on my left ring finger anymore... i do not believe in promises... i do not believe on "living happily ever after" anymore... i have completely lost my faith on love...

now i think that the people are right when they say that it isn't right to give everything because of love because there would be a time when there's nothing left for you anymore... it's not that i am saying that i believe in that... it's just that, to some extent, i feel so empty now that i know i have given my very best just for my love yet it seems that i failed... i am again a failure...

i may be pretty and all... sweet and loving but i don't know why something like this happened to me...

maybe i do not deserve the best things in life...

maybe i just don't deserve someone whom i have loved so much... all because, he loves someone else than me...

after this, i don't think i will ever learn to love the same way again... and i think i will not ever love another again... everything was too painful... i no longer know if i am still capable of loving...


for you....

You Don't Bring Me Flowers
Neil Diamond (Barbra Streisand)

[Written by Neil Diamond
Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman]

You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come thru the door
At the end of the day

I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after lovin' me late at night
When it's good for you, babe
And you're feelin' alright
Well you just roll over and turn out the light
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural to talk about forever
But "used to be's" don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away

Baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well, I leared how to love
And I learned how to lie
So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
You don't bring me flowers anymore

Well, you'd think I'd could learn
How to say tell you goodbye
You don't say you need me
You don't sing me love songs
You don't bring me flowers anymore

2 Comments:

Blogger sranangbronkie said...

if this has happened to you then i am sorry to hear you feel this way.The next time you love don't give all your love to the one you love.Always hold back on some of your love for yourself.If you give all away what will you have left for God and others.And what will you have left for you.

ps.the best love is when you love someone for the pleasure of God.Whe that someone deserves your love,respect and honour because he gives that is what he gives to you.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't obsess, get out there and do something for yourself. When you learn to enjoy simple things and have ability to be good to yourself, you will find things will change. Above all dont be "needy" You will survive (and win)

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home